Dimethylacetamide Pharma Quality – (CH₃)₂NCOCH₃
EC No: 204-826-4
CAS No: 127-19-5
EC name: N,N-dimethylacetamide
IUPAC name: N,N-dimethylacetamide
Trade name: Dimethylacetamide
Synonyms: Acetic acid, dimethylamide; A-Acetdimethylamine
Physical appearance: colourless liquid
Dimethylacetamide is a colourless and very hygroscopic liquid with a high boiling point.
It is a dipolaric aprotic solvent for a wide group of organic and anorganic components.
The polaric nature of Dimethylacetamide makes it possible to act as a combined solvent and reaction catalyst in many reactions.
This again leads to high outcomes and pure product in short times.
Sovlent and/or reagent in
– Wet spinning process of acrylic fibres
– Wet or dry spinning process for Elasthane-Fibres
– Pharma production for various pharmaceuticals, for dialyser membranes
– novel x-ray contrast media
– polyimide resins in coating and film production
Our product complies with the requirements of PharmEUR.
The following certificate is available for this product: